The much-anticipated third season of Call of Duty War Zone has been released. This particular release is resetting the title to a story based in the 1980s.
A New Chaotic World
As per the official website, Verdansk and the Cold War have collided. This resulted in plunging players into a chaotic new world. This season number three of Warzone bursts onto the scene with a new look for Call of Duty’s free-to-play Battle Royale experience.
Publisher Activision recently revealed that the online Call of Duty War Zone had attracted more than a whopping 100 million players.
Major Bullet Points
- The Story So Far: Perseus’ Next Move
- “Hunt for Adler” Event
- Three New Operators, One Old Friend
- Six New Weapons
- Four Multiplayer Maps and Features
- Classic Multiplayer Mode Returns
- New Tools of the Trade
- New Outbreak Content and More in Zombies
- New Prestige Levels
- War Zone — The Story So Far
- Season Three File Size Update
Call of Duty War Zone – InfoGraphics
Call of Duty War Zone – Two major milestones
COD celebrated the number of players who have took onto Warzone.
It also crossed another major milestone across the franchise of over 400 Million Call of Duty premium games that were sold since the very first Call of Duty® launched back in October 2003 up to the franchise’s most recent release of Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War in November 2020.
Initially, the project was code-named “Magma.” And the plan was to create the biggest ever battle royale, one tied to the world of the studio’s planned 2019 release called as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
After completion, the project would be renamed as “War Zone.”
Is Call Of Duty War Zone Free?
COD Warzone is a free for playing experience within Modern Warfare.
How To Install COD Warzone?
For installing Modern Warfare, select Warzone in the Battle.net app.
- Launch your Battle.net app.
- Log in with your Battle.net email account.
- On the left menu, select Call of Duty: Warzone.
- Select the level which you want to install: Campaign, Multiplayer, Special Ops and so on.
- Then Click Install.
How To Download COD War Zone For PC?
- Launch your Battle.net Desktop application.
- Log in to your Blizzard Account by entering your credentials else create your can create your account for free.
- Then Select Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
- Then click the ‘Install’ button to download and install the game.
Call Of Duty War Zone Free Download
Call Of Duty Download PC
Call Of Duty Download Mobile
Fans and hardcore gamers can expect an explosive impact as the free content keeps flowing. With six new weapons, 4 more Multiplayer maps, the next chapter of Zombies in Outbreak, an earth-shattering Warzone update, and much more will welcome fans to Season Number Three. Hence be sure to check out Call of Duty War Zone.
If you found this article interesting, there is also a Gadgets section on this website.
Disclaimer – All information on this game and post is from official call of duty website, blog and other internet sources. This include the trademarks, info graphics, sales, user numbers and all other information. Hence this post or website is not liable to any kind of financial liability. Kindly read the post as a collection of information from numerous resources on the internet.